Rodney Adler & Marcus Einfeld FRAUDS & CONTEMPT

It is more effective, if you have a concern and wish to write to the Sunshine Coast Regional Council, to write it here as an OPEN LETTER and then sending an ALERT EMAIL to the Mayor Bob Abbot, directing him to it. His email address is [ATTENTION BOB] Mayor Bob Abbot, Mayoral Office, Noosa Council Chambers mail@sunshinecoast.qld.gov.au /. All you have to do once your OPEN LETTER is published, IN THIS FORUM, is to go to the top of your browser when your OPEN LETTER is displayed, click on the URL to highlight it, press control-C, or Copy right click on your mouse or click on Copy on the drop down menu under Edit at the top of your browser. PASTE that into your ALERT email to the hghlighted address above and SEND it, and you're done. You do not have to code the links in any way. The software does all that for you. THE BENEFIT TO YOU OF AN OPEN LETTER, is that other people may have the same concern as you. They may be motivated, by your OPEN LETTER, into sending an OPEN LETTER also. It will be easier for them as they need only state that they have the same concern as you, with a link to your page, [the same link that you sent in your ALERT EMAIL], and then they too send a short ALERT EMAIL, just as you did. This will strengthen you case. That in turn may motivate still other people to do likewise with references to each of the previous OPEN LETTERS.

If you are concerned about giving your details in the open letter, You may identify your self in some other way, a pseudonum or 'Resident of <your address>', but identify your self in your ALERT EMAIL. When you recceive your response, you can publish it on the FORUM, with a link to your OPEN LETTER. The procedure to follow is detailed at http://HaigReport.com/buildyourownsimpl ... #Procedure /.

Postby russellm » Wed Apr 08, 2009 9:39 am

CLICK on the links, HERE , or on either photo to learn the details.

Fariborz Moshfeghi Nejad says,
"Above is a photo of the
Darling Harbour Retail Complex and SIX [6] of my TEN [10] 'Green and Gold' retail shops. These, together with my other retail businesses, had a conservative value of over $20 million. I, and my extended family, who were all working with me, and part owners, in these businesses have been defrauded of the total value."
regards,

CLICK on image => My Election HOMEPAGE

Russell G H Mathews BCom BSc LLB BA
View list of my WEBSITES and Bulletin Boards

Email: http://HaigReport.com/eml.html
russellm
Site Admin

Return to OPEN LETTERS to Sunshine Coast Regional Council.