Attention: Townsville Carpet layers in 1970's [circa 1974]

Hugh McVean has made a few mistakes in his life, but I guess he could not help it. He is a Criminal psychopath, but I guess it runs in his family. Of course, his biggest mistake was deciding to defraud me when I was much more disabled than I am now. He probably did not expect me to recover to the exent that I have. This criminal episode in this forum is regarding this Insurance Fraud perpetrated by Hugh and Coral McVean with his Brother John McVean, who was a 'manager' for South British Insurance, but is now retired at Bilambil Heights at the southern end of the Gold Coast. Anyway, read on.

Attention: Townsville Carpet layers in 1970's [circa 1974]

Postby russellm » Sun Dec 28, 2008 12:33 am

Below the TEXT and/or images, are the URLs/hyperlinks to the many aspects of this topic.

Map and recent photo of the SITE of the FRAUD.
Attention: Glaziers in Townsville, 1970's [circa 1974]
Attention: Carpet layers in Townsville, 1970's [circa 1974]

This is a recent photo of the house at 6 Planet Place, Aitkenvale, Townsville, Q4814.

The repair/replacement related to the replacement of the broken glass in the sliding door on the left side of the house as we look at the photo of it, from the street/cul de sac [The shed on the left was not there at the time.] The sliding door was towards the rear of the side wall. The carpet in the room directly inside that door was also replaced.

The residents at the time were Hugh and Coral McVean. I also include a 'photo which includes Coral and Hugh. This photo was taken in March, 1971. Hugh is the one wearing shorts.
These photos of the house and the individuals, Hugh and Coral, may jog someone's memory.

If anyone reading this actually did this repair/replacement, or knows one of the people who did, or knows anything else about this, such as Hughie or Coral bragging or stating anything about it, please let me know on my OnLine CONTACT FORM.

This is a directory of most of my mentions of the evil McVeans. I had forgotten I had done this. I had done this for just this reason. This is one of the beauties of computers and the internet. I have also included an explanation of how Hughie defrauded me.

I have included a Map showing the location of their home in Townsville in the 1970s. The purpose of the map is to visually explain the address at which this insurance fraud occurred. The Point 'A' is the address 6 Planet Place, Aitkenvale, Townsville, Q. 4814. The map explains the location with reference to the Intersection of Fulham Road, and Charles Street, Gulliver.

The Insurance claim related to the replacement of the broken glass in the sliding door on the left side of the house as we look at the photo of it, from the street/cul de sac [The shed on the left was not there at the time.] The sliding door was towards the rear of the side wall.

Coral and Hugh McVean lived there for most of the 1970's. Coral admitted the insurance fraud to me the very morning that it occurred. The previous night, there had been an electrical storm in Townsville with substantial rain and wind. Water had flowed in around that sliding glass door and saturated the carpet.

regards,

CLICK on image => My Election HOMEPAGE

Russell G H Mathews BCom BSc LLB BA
View list of my WEBSITES and Bulletin Boards

Email: http://HaigReport.com/eml.html
russellm
Site Admin

Return to Hugh & Coral McVean and their Insurance Fraud at 6 Planet Place, Aitkenvale Townsville, QLD 4814.