Coral and Mr Hanky McVean's PLAN TO ISOLATE & CONTROL Mum.

See the relevant LAW EXPLAINED by a LEGALLY QUALIFIED PROFESSIONAL.

See TOWNSVILLE FRAUD LINK to CORAL McVean & HUGH McVEAN

CLICK on link above or any PHOTO to proceed
Full Description of Forum
Coral's Criminal Husband, the indiscrete parasite psychopath Mr Hanky Hugh McVean is guilty also, of this same crime, for counselling and assisting Coral in this heinous crime. Coral married into corrupt McVean clan which included Hugh McVean's brother John Alexander Francis McVean NOW of Bilambil Heights who defrauded his employer South British Insurance. In relation to that, see also, Hugh & Coral McVean and their Insurance Fraud at 6 Planet Place, Aitkenvale Townsville, QLD 4814. With the knowledge Coral has of the criminal offences by Hugh McVean and Hugh McVean's older brother John Alexander Francis McVean of Bilambil Heights, I believe Coral's life could be in danger. Hugh McVean is a psychopath, and knows no limits.

Coral may be able to obtain help from her true friends, Denise, Col, Gina, Maree, & Sylvia:..

THIS CAN ONLY HAPPEN UNDER A CORRUPT labor GOVERNMENT, that has corrupted the POLICE, Queensland Government Tribunals, MAGISTRATES, & the JUDICIARY.

Postby russellm » Fri Mar 27, 2009 12:06 am

Below the TEXT and/or images, are the URLs/hyperlinks to the many aspects of this topic.

I am publishing this, because this corrupt situation in my family has been allowed to occur, only because the CORRUPT labor political system in Queensland, [and now Australia], has made the judiciary corrupt and thus the whole legal profession utterly corrupt. SEE WHAT I INTEND TO DO ABOUT IT !

Image CLICK on image

Mr Hanky and Coral had a plan for Mum. Coral and Mr Hanky conned Mum into believing they were doing it for Mum's benefit. That is their regular MO. Watch for it. They will do it unconsciously now. It has become so ingrained to them. 'We are doing this for your benefit.' or 'We are doing all this for your benefit.'

[The sign in the top right of the photo is a 'roundabout' street sign. It is not a 'thought bubble'.]

That is a part of Hughie, Mr Hanky's MO. When he wants a person to think or act in a certain way, he breaks his 'argument' into parts. He tries to gain agreement from his victim to each step. If they object, he just leaves off, and tries again later. He continues with this and, 'We are doing all this for your benefit.' , until he gets what he wants. Like all psychopaths, he lies and cheats and will say anything to obtain the control and outcome he desires.

Coral and Hugh's plan involved having Mum living with them. Of course, Coral did not intend to be doing more work. Mum had to pay for outsiders to come in and bathe and feed her daily. Coral and Mr Hanky spent all of Mum's money, and told Mum that it has all been spent on her 'medical' needs. Mum could not really object. Mr Hanky and Coral had their fraudulent solicitors write to me and tell me that I was not to go on their property and if I did I would be sued for trespass. [I have already posted that letter on my website.] That was only part of the plan of Mr Hanky McVean and Coral to isolate my mother. They also ensured that Mum could not easily take 'phone calls. I had given Mum and Dad desk top phones with large handsets with large earpiece and mouthpiece, with long extension leads [and a phone double adaptor] so they could both talk on the phone at the same time, from many different parts of the house. They had been using that so that proved that it worked. Mr Hanky and Coral realized that that phone would be detrimental to their plan for Mum, to isolate her from me and her friends as much as possible. It is standard practice for psychopaths such as Mr Hanky to totally control people. Mum, although blind, could use that standard sized phone. Instead Mum was expected to speak on a minute roaming radio/wireless phone, that meant that if Mum wanted to use it she had to be moved to another part of the house so she could speak on the phone. Have a listen to the call when Mum answered after I had 'phoned Coral to organise speaking to Mum..

Mr Hanky McVean and Coral devised a plan. Their wish is that the public perception of them is that they are wonderful people, so caring and church going. If you have any doubts about what I say of the evil of this pair, listen to the audio recording of Coral. As soon as Mr Hanky moved to Nambour, he joined Rotary, to show how wonderful he is. His criminal brother, ex life insurance salesman John Alexander Francis McVean, [now of Bilambil Heights just in from Tween Heads], alerted Mr Hanky to the 'tricks', of how to gain people's confidence.

Coral's ABUSE of her BLIND MOTHER amounts to EMOTIONAL & FINANCIAL ABUSE of the ELDERLY.

This is the CRIMINAL CONDUCT, for which Coral McVean and Hugh McVean, each face 14 years in Gaol.

1. I REPORTED THESE CRIMES of ABUSE of the ELDERLY to the QUEENSLAND GOVERNMENT
  2. The CORRUPT labor GOVERNMENT REFUSED to PROTECT MY ELDERLY MOTHER
  3. Coral & Hugh McVean EACH face 14years GAOL for FRAUD as a FIDUCIARY.
  4. COMPLETE audio recording and transcript: IRREFUTABLE CONCLUSIVE EVIDENCE *
  5. HEAR & READ ALL of Coral's admissions of ABUSE OF MY MOTHER *
  6. Hear, & READ what Hugh & Coral made Mum do *
  7. Hear, & READ how Coral listens into the call so she too knows what she has to do as Mum's FIDUCIARY, because Mum wants her to do that
  8. Hear, & READ Coral's admission of her CRIMINAL ACT of FRAUD as a FIDUCIARY
  9. Hear, & READ how Coral ADMITS she has Power of Attorney for Mum and that she will CRIMINALLY ABUSE THAT
  10. Hear, & READ how Coral admits she will act CRIMINALLY. and ACTUALLY DOES ACT CRIMINALLY
  11. Hear, & READ how Mum admits she is subjected to the ABUSIVE WILL of Hugh McVean.
  12. Would Coral's 'Suicide' help Hughie?
  13. Will ToastMasters International continue to support these CRIMINALS?
  14. Will the Sunshine Coast 'Daily' Newspaper continue to support these CRIMINALS?
  15. Will Rotary International continue to support these CRIMINALS?
    Relevant Qld Criminal Law re FRAUD as FIDUCIARY by Coral & Hugh McVean
  16. Relevant Qld Criminal Law re FRAUD as FIDUCIARY by Coral & Hugh
  17. Proof of CORRUPT labor Queensland Government Coverup
  18. Relevant Qld Criminal Law re Fraud by Coral & Hugh
  19. The LAW: STEALING, FRAUDULENT APPROPRIATION, CONVERSION.
  20. 14 year's GAOL is Penalty for STEALING as a FIDUCIARY
  21. In LAW, it is clear that CORAL & HUGH stole MY MONEY-special interest
  22. Definition of 'Stealing'
  23. Meaning of appropriation †and Dishonest [FRAUDULENT] appropriation
  24. Consideration of the nature of CRIMINAL 'Conversion of property':
  25. Penalty for 'Dishonest appropriation'.
  26. Coral's ABUSE of her BLIND MOTHER amounts to EMOTIONAL & FINANCIAL ABUSE of the ELDERLY
  27. Coral & Hugh McVean face 14years GAOL for FRAUD as a FIDUCIARY.
  28. So, Deal with Coral McVean and Hugh McVean at YOUR OWN PERIL *
  29. HEAR AUDIO RECORDING of Coral's refusal to do her LEGAL DUTY [forget about her MORAL duty], to HELP HER OWN MOTHER
  30. Coral and Mr Hanky McVean's PLAN TO ISOLATE & CONTROL Mum
  31. The LEGAL DUTY which Coral McVean had agreed in LEGAL DEED to perform
    Mr Hanky McVean and Coral had me threatened with TRESPASS if I visited my mother
  32. Mr Hanky McVean and Coral had me threatened with TRESPASS if I visited my mother.
  33. Coral and Mr Hanky McVean's PLAN to STEAL all of Mum money, plus mine too
  34. Rap recording, using some of Coral's 'brillant' Comments.
  35. What was driving Mr Hanky Hughie; Hugh Douglas McVean?
  36. Transcript of some of Coral's REAL FRAUD.
  37. The Reason that Coral speaks so fluently, especially in inpromptu speeches.
  38. It was inevitable that Coral would be a 'Toastmaster'.
  39. Coral was a 'PLODDER' at school,
regards,

CLICK on image => My Election HOMEPAGE

Russell G H Mathews BCom BSc LLB BA
View list of my WEBSITES and Bulletin Boards

Email: http://HaigReport.com/eml.html
russellm
Site Admin

Return to HEAR the SECRETLY RECORDED CONCLUSIVE AUDIO PROOF that Coral CRIMINALLY ABUSED her own ELDERLY BLIND MOTHER.