Full Description of Forum.

JEFF PASCOE, Barry Thompson, Barry Stanton, Colliers International, Rocky Springs Rural P/L &.

The TOWNSVILLE FRAUD CONNECTION.

PHOTO:re 'Rocky Springs' & Jeff Pascoe[right].

Full Description of Forum

The McVean FRAUD TRIO, that is brother John Alex&er Francis McVean, Hugh Douglas McVean & Coral Louise McVean nee Mathews ALL HAIL from TOWNSVILLE.

This expose is built upon a simple proposition of Social Dynamics: How & why people form friendships & associations.

The connection is simple. Hugh McVean & Coral Louise McVean nee Mathews are FRAUDULANT CRIMINALS, in an AGGRAVATED MANNER. In the 1960's & 1970's, Jeff Pascoe was one of their 'BEST FRIENDS' in Townsville, as were Barry Stanton & Barry Thompson.

Hugh McVean's conduct in Townsville during that time was neither secretive or concealed. Hugh McVean & Coral & Hugh's brother John McVean engaged in Insurance FRAUD in Townsville during this time. See the Map & recent photo of the SITE of the McVean's Townsville Insurance FRAUD.

We are not alleging that anyone mentioned HERE, apart from the three McVeans detailed, are guilty of any criminal offences.

SEE WHAT I PLAN TO DO ABOUT IT![/i]

CLICK on image => My Election HOMEPAGE

Russell G H Mathews BCom BSc LLB BA
View list of my WEBSITES & Bulletin Boards

Email: http://HaigReport.com/eml.html
Below the TEXT and images, are the URLs/hyperlinks to the many aspects of this topic.

Hugh McVean is a parasitic psychopath, is from a criminal family, has a long criminal history and inculcated his innocent naive wife into criminal conduct.

This close group of 'friends' included Hugh McVean, Barry Stanton, Jeff Pascoe, Barry Thompson, Peter Cave and Coral McVean. Prior to this publcation, we have only really publicly linked Barry Stanton of this group to Hughie 'Mr Hanky', Hugh McVean. We know that Barry Stanton is not particularly pleased with the publicity.

The 'Rocky Springs satellite city' was set to be developed on a 1594ha of grazing land off the Bruce Highway near Serene Valley owned by Rocky Springs Rural Pty Ltd and Lancashire General Investment Pty Ltd. The area is between Julago and Alligator Creek and has the Postcode of 4811.

Rocky Springs Rural is controlled by directors Richard Ferry, Jeff Pascoe and Rita Partlett, while Lancashire is owned by Lord Sam `Spam' Vesty of the UK's Vesty Group.

Full Description of Forum.

Postby russellm » Sat Apr 11, 2009 8:00 am

Below the TEXT and images, are the URLs/hyperlinks to the many aspects of this topic.

JEFF PASCOE, Barry Thompson, Barry Stanton, James Pascoe, Adrian Pascoe at Colliers International, Colliers International, Rocky Springs Rural Pty Ltd, Lancashire General Investment Pty Ltd, Lord Sam `Spam' Vesty of the UK's Vesty Group, Rocky Springs satellite city, Rotary International, Richard Ferry, Rita Partlett and the TOWNSVILLE FRAUD CONNECTION..

The TOWNSVILLE FRAUD CONNECTION

PHOTO: re 'Rocky Springs' and Jeff Pascoe [right].

The McVean FRAUD TRIO, that is brother John Alexander Francis McVean, Hugh Douglas McVean and Coral Louise McVean nee Mathews ALL HAIL from TOWNSVILLE.

FORUM for EXPOSURE of Mr Hanky's [that's Hugh McVean aka Hugh Douglas McVean] time, FRIENDS & ASSOCIATES in Townsville; 1967 to 1978, [and
WHERE THEY ARE TODAY].

Hugh McVean aka Mr Hanky, is an EVIL PARASITE & PSYCHOPATH.

We are publishing this related to our Townsville section of the HAIG REPORT News & Media Bulletin Board, because of this association with Townsville. Many of these individuals and the people who knew these people in the 1960's and 1970's in Townsville may still be there. [If not, the internet will 'accommodate' those who have left Townsville.]

This expose is built upon a simple proposition of Social and Organizational Dynamics: How and why people form friendships and associations.

The connection is simple. Hugh McVean & Coral Louise McVean nee Mathews are FRAUDULENT CRIMINALS, in an AGGRAVATED MANNER. In the 1960's and 1970's, Jeff Pascoe was one of their 'BEST FRIENDS' in Townsville, as were Barry Stanton and Barry Thompson. All these people or organizations are associated with one or more of Hugh McVean, Barry Stanton, Jeff Pascoe, Barry Thompson or Coral McVean.

Some of these people mentioned on this page, witnessed some of Hugh McVean's CRIMINAL CONDUCT, and were aware of even more. What they do from here will be a mark of the type of person they are. I suggest that COMPLETE OPENNESS & HONESTY is the best response from here. The cupboard is being opened and exposing skeletons.

I proffer the view that people associate due to commonality of values and attitudes and mutual 'respect' for attitudes and values between group members: THEY SPEAK THE SAME LANGUAGE.

Hugh McVean is a parasitic psychopath, is from a criminal family, has a long criminal history and inculcated his innocent naive wife into criminal conduct.

This close group of 'friends' included Hugh McVean, Barry Stanton, Jeff Pascoe, Barry Thompson, Peter Cave and Coral McVean. Prior to this publcation, we have only really publicly linked Barry Stanton of this group to Hughie 'Mr Hanky', Hugh McVean. We know that Barry Stanton is not particularly pleased with the publicity.

The 'Rocky Springs satellite city' was set to be developed on a 1594ha of grazing land off the Bruce Highway near Serene Valley owned by Rocky Springs Rural Pty Ltd and Lancashire General Investment Pty Ltd. The area is between Julago and Alligator Creek and has the Postcode of 4811.

Rocky Springs Rural is controlled by directors Richard Ferry, Jeff Pascoe and Rita Partlett, while Lancashire is owned by Lord Sam `Spam' Vesty of the UK's Vesty Group.

Visitors are welcome to add their comments in the relevant topics. Hugh McVean's conduct in Townsville during that time was neither secretive or concealed. Mr Hanky McVean has continued his criminal ways in Nambour. Hugh McVean and Coral and Hugh's brother John McVean engaged in Insurance FRAUD in Townsville during this time. See the Map and recent photo of the SITE of the McVean's Townsville Insurance FRAUD. Since that time, Coral McVean and Hugh 'Mr Hanky' McVean, have engaged in forgery, perjury, Tax Fraud and Fraud of me, and FRAUD as a FIDUCIARY, for which they each face a 14 year jail term. What can be said for the 'best friends' of a shady underhand lowlife criminal like Hugh McVean?

Apart from Barry Stanton, there were a few other guys in that 'GROUPING' that apparently thought McVean's criminal assault with his water ski boat [I am the HAIG therein and severely disabled at that time], by inflicting repeated enemas on the disabled brother of the girl, [Coral McVean nee MATHEWS aka Coral Louise McVean] Mr Hanky [Hugh McVean aka Hugh Douglas McvVean] was rooting at the time, was either funny, okay or not worthy of any concern. There was also Hugh McVean's 'SUPPOSITORY JOKE'. Hugh McVean humiliated a patient PUBLICLY about the suppositories the patient had obtained from parasite McVean on a doctor's prescription. CLICK HERE TO SEE THE DETAILS.

We know the character of Hugh 'Mr Hanky' McVean. People become friends and associates because they have a sufficient commonality of attitudes, values and behaviour. The reader can make up their own mind about these characters. We will just publish JUST the fact: JUST THE FACTS.

We are not alleging that anyone mentioned HERE, apart from the three McVeans detailed, are guilty of any criminal offences. Some of these people are involved in Business; sale and development of land; for instance.
Rocky Springs. That involves big money. Many people are required to advance big deposits and financiers are asked to advance large capital sums. It does not take much to cause a run. If the financiers balk, then customers who have advanced deposits are likely to lose them. If the financiers believe people will be, or even just may be, reluctant to advance funds, they are likely to reneg on finance. If potential buyers believe a project will not progress, they are likely to not buy. There would probably be a clause in the financier's 'agreement' to allow them to reneg. [I have an LLB.] In the current Global Financial Crisis [GFC], everyone has to be careful. I've now warned you..

SEE WHAT I PLAN TO DO ABOUT IT!

View list of my WEBSITES and Bulletin Boards

This close group of friends included Hugh McVean, Barry Stanton, Jeff Pascoe, Barry Thompson, Peter Cave. Prior to this publication, now, we have publicly linked only Barry Stanton of this group to Hughie 'Mr Hanky' McVean. We know that Barry Stanton is not particularly pleased with the publicity. 'BARRY STANTON - NOT HAPPY'

SEE WHAT I PLAN TO DO ABOUT IT!

See how Hugh McVean humiliated a patient PUBLICLY about the suppositories the patient had obtained from parasite pharmacist McVean on a doctor's perscription.

CLICK HERE to see how Hugh McVean, [reputably 'highly respected Pharmacist'] humiliated a patient PUBLICLY about the suppositories the patient had obtained from parasite pharmacist McVean on a doctor's prescription.

Conclusive SECRETLY RECORDED AUDIO PROOF that Coral McVean is a Criminal & faces 14 years jail.

1. FULL description of FORUM re Townsville FRAUD
  2. Image

PHOTO: re 'Rocky Springs' and Jeff Pascoe [right], Richard Ferry , [2nd from left].
  3. More detail about JEFF PASCOE & FRAUD
  4. More detail about Barry Thompson & FRAUD
  5. More detail about Barry Stanton & FRAUD
  6. More detail about Adrian Pascoe at Colliers International & FRAUD
  7. More detail about James Pascoe & FRAUD
  8. More detail about Colliers International Townsville & FRAUD
  9. More detail about Colliers International & FRAUD
  10. Image

PHOTO: re 'Rocky Springs' and Jeff Pascoe [right], Richard Ferry , [2nd from left].
  11. More detail about Rocky Springs Rural Pty Ltd & FRAUD

12. More detail about Lancashire General Investment Pty Ltd & FRAUD
  13. More detail about Lord Sam `Spam' Vesty of the UK's Vesty Group & FRAUD
  14. More detail about Rocky Springs satellite city & FRAUD
  15. More detail about Adrian Pascoe at Colliers International & FRAUD
  16. More detail about the Rotary International connection & FRAUD
  17. Image

18. More detail about Richard Ferry & FRAUD
  19. More detail about Rita Partlett & FRAUD
regards,

russellm
Site Admin

Return to JEFF PASCOE, Barry Thompson, Barry Stanton, Colliers Intern'l, Rocky Springs Rural P/L, Lancashire General Investment P/L, Lord Sam `Spam' Vesty of UK's Vesty Group, Rotary International, Richard Ferry, Rita Partlett & TOWNSVILLE FRAUD CONNECTION.