Rodney Adler & Marcus Einfeld FRAUDS & CONTEMPT

WHO is to BLAME for the WAR in GAZA?
This is an opportunity for ordinary citizens of the world to have their view heard. I believe the UNITED NATIONS is responsible for this conflict. This POLL and FORUM will gain substantial attention as we have phenomenal Google and Yahoo rankings, and this POLL/FORUM should also. That is possibly how you came to this POLL/FORUM. If this matter is important to you, VOTE, [you will need to register to vote] and add your comment as a POSTREPLY to my or another person's topic or as a NEWTOPIC of your own. If this matter is important to you, tell your friends and associates so they can vote also. You are able to vote only once, so tell your friends. If you tell them, then they can tell their friends and associates. As the number of votes rise, more world powers will take note.

Postby russellm » Wed Apr 08, 2009 9:39 am

CLICK on the links, HERE , or on either photo to learn the details.

Fariborz Moshfeghi Nejad says,
"Above is a photo of the
Darling Harbour Retail Complex and SIX [6] of my TEN [10] 'Green and Gold' retail shops. These, together with my other retail businesses, had a conservative value of over $20 million. I, and my extended family, who were all working with me, and part owners, in these businesses have been defrauded of the total value."
regards,

CLICK on image => My Election HOMEPAGE

Russell G H Mathews BCom BSc LLB BA
View list of my WEBSITES and Bulletin Boards

Email: http://HaigReport.com/eml.html
russellm
Site Admin

Return to VOTE on the BLAME for the GAZA PALESTINIAN ISRAELI CONFLICT